My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

An appropriation-friendly, image-rich, experimental research library. Independent and open to the public.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Documents sorting in January

We want to thank, profusely, everyone who helped us with the documents sorting party on December 11. The sixty-five of you who came helped us make sense of a real mountain of materials.

In January we've been working to refine the sorting that happened December 11, and we've been putting the ephemera into tidy gray documents boxes.

We also want to thank the new people who have been finding us through word-of-mouth and coming during our open hours in January. We'll keep up with open Wednesday evenings, and work on adding more non-appointment hours.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Bed & Breakfasts, Hotel Accomodations, Five Star Resorts said...

What a blog filled with vital and important information this is .. It must have taken a lot of hours for you to write these yourself. Hats off from me for your hard work. Please come visit my site Motelhotel Business Directory when you got time.

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Party Invitations, Rentals said...

I am not really sure if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your great job is clearly identifed. I was wondering if you offer any subscription to your RSS feeds as I would be very interested and can’t find any link to subscribe here. Please come visit my site
http://www.partyrockstars.com
Chicago Business Directory
when you got time.

2:01 AM  
Anonymous ice mochi said...

I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future. Please come visit my site Makericecream Business Directory when you got time.

6:38 AM  
Anonymous home fitness said...

Comprehensive web resource of Aerobics Instruction, Classes & Instruction, Exercise & Fitness Clothing Retail, Exercise & Fitness Equipment & Supplies Dealers, Exercise & Fitness Equipment & Supplies Wholesale & Manufacturers, Exercise & Fitness Equipment Rental, Exercise & Fitness Equipment Service & Repair, Fitness Consultants, Gymnasium Equipment & Supplies Dealers, Gymnastics Instruction.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous short term airport parking said...

I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your blog and detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here. Will be back often to read more updates! Please come visit my site Parking Lot Garage Directory when you got time.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home