My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

An appropriation-friendly, image-rich, experimental research library. Independent and open to the public.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

New zines donated!

Thanks to Dan Strachota for generously donating over 300 zines to our ever-growing zine collection. Also, the Punk Planet zine collection is now all organized (thanks to Molly Davis for able assistance!), archivally boxed, and ready for use by scholars of self-publishing and the merely curious.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Night Life said...

Wow, loving the two photos you posted. You got potential. Please come visit my site Free Adult Entertainment when you got time.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Direct Marketing Web Directory said...

I forgot about those! Maybe they look good w/ the right outfit? I didn't like skinny jeans when I first saw them. lol. Please come visit my site EadvertisingNetwork when you got time.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home